Clempad android tablet spacc



There's a really long story behind this spacc. I had this Android tablet since I was 8 or maybe 9. It used to succ badly, and it still does today, every fucking app freezes this thing. I had to send it two times to be repaired, because it self-bricked or the battery died. After the warranty expired, I just gave up on it after it bricked. I then tried for a year to fix it, by flashing its firmware, but one time the shitty flashing program didn't start, or the drivers didn't install on my machine, or even the firmware download from the producer's shitty site crashed. I then lost it around my house, and when I found it I tried to do the flashing procedure and it worked. It was now alive and working but it just did L A G G. Even to this day, every app freezes the tablet, every internet browser it's unusable and don't even talk about games.

Anyways, when I fixed it, the screen started to have problems, and it slowly disappeared covered in lines (classic flex cable damage), and to view it you had to press hardly the border. And I was even surprised, this is usual business in cheap tablets! Eventually, the front plastic and LCD cracked, resulting in a black area at the center, surrounded by minor cracks and other damage (see the nice photos at the top?). Being the touch panel integrated in the front plastic, it also continuously gave random inputs. The tablet was completely unusable as a tablet at this moment, so I opened it, cut the touch panel flex cable and tried to hook it up to an HDMI TV. It worked fine.

Yesterday I decided to open it and make it more compact, so I unscrewed the board from the case, unplugged the broken LCD and almost dead battery and also the speaker and backlight module. It doesn't need these anymore since it's going to be used connected to a TV (if I ever decide to use this shit...). Battery and LCD are unusable, but the speaker can be used in some of my projects, so with the backlight module (although it needs a very high voltage, my single 9v battery doesn't even turn it on).

To make this thing simply beautiful, I am going to make a cardboard case for it maybe.
Well, did you like this spacc? If you think it's incomplete you are perfectly right. I can't spacc the lithium battery for several reasons, but the LCD HAS TO be spacced. And that is what I did, and I filmed it with my high quality camera. You will see the LCD spacc in 1080p 60 FPS in two days from this post. For now, just share the word of Spacc Inc. and enjoy the photos.

Comments