Arci's galaxy s3 spacc

Spacc. This is the only thing we can say. The good old arci sent me this, but asking for an explanation of the spacc couldn't report anything. That's a shame. If I will get more information about this poor smashed samsung galaxy s3 I will update the post. Ah, bonus fact: apparently the usb port on this lagsung is also broken. Spacc.

Edit: so, arci finally told me the complete story. I don't want to explain it myself so here's the copypasted message directly (translated from italian to english):
2 years ago, at the start of school, I had to decide whether or not to invite [friend] at my home. He did not have mobile data and so I try to lend him the lagsung, but I turn around and snap (idk why) and hit my arm. Basically the thing ends up with me swearing, the mother of [friend] hearing me swearing and the s3 with glass and display going spacc.

Comments